Friday, March 5, 2010

Elections 2010: Ready To Go

I called a friend of mine some time ago today to check with him about the elections.

After the mess (and the news) yesterday during the elementary round of the elections I can't say that I can trust the posted anywhere.

The deal is like this: my friend, his wife and children, I and my family will go together to the pooling station. In addition, we are calling all people we know so we can go as one group there and vote. I know some people who are not going to make it on their own, either they don't have transportation quick enough to take them, and there are friends we know that due to their health/disability who defenitely would be looking for some assistance.

Depending on the people coming with us, we will decide if we are going today, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.









Sooooo, its going to be a long day.

In fact, its going to be a long weekend.

No comments: